Sunday, March 4, 2012

What are good topics for a research paper?

I'm in 8th grade and we're doing a research paper on any topic. I have one idea and its about vegetarianism. I would also need a question to go with it. Ex. Why vegetarianism is a good choice? Thanx!What are good topics for a research paper?
Can Vegetarians eat animal crackers? That would be a cool topic.



I'm just kidding. Sorry. Vegetarianism is a great topic for a research paper and your question seems fine. All you need is some good sources and I think your good to go.



If you changed your mind about this think of something that interests you or issues that bother you. (ex. social issues: racism, adoption (money), gay marriage).

Good Luck!What are good topics for a research paper?
you should write about ninjas!!! or you could right about vegatarians



im a veggie-tarian!! u can ask me 4 sum help if u need
  • money games
  • what is dna
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment