Saturday, March 10, 2012

What is the best resource for market research?

I need to conduct market research on a business idea I have. I need to know information about businesses like mine, but also I need to know more about my customer's business as well. Where is this information? What do they teach in a marketing program?What is the best resource for market research?
Advertising will help you a lot.What is the best resource for market research?
We provide human resource consulting, workplace safety consulting and operations consulting services. Our wide range of workplace safety compliance products, iipp manuals, office management %26amp; scheduling softwares %26amp; OSHA compliance products.Visit https://pcs-consultants.com for more info.

Report Abuse

What is the best resource for market research?
there are A lot of way to go about this one way is to find someone that will take time with you and walk you step by step I have a mentor that helps me with life skills and new market plaining but I had to join a club to get that.

No comments:

Post a Comment