Sunday, March 4, 2012

What is a good topic for a sociological research methods project?

I'm currently taking a Sociological research methods class. One of our assignments for the semester is to develop a project proposal on a topic of our choosing, but that is related to our school. Any ideas?? I'm open to suggestions. I transferred to this school and currently commute, so I do not spend a lot of time there. I'm having a bit of trouble thinking of a good topic related to the school. All thoughts and suggestions are welcome. Currently, I'm leaning towards researching sleep deprivation amongst the students in my school, but I'm still open to other options.What is a good topic for a sociological research methods project?
Sleep deprivation would be a great study. Currently there are nearly 60% of students claiming to feel sleepy during the day, so you would have pleny of subjects. The effects are quite substantial as well, leading to memory loss, lack of focus, excessive daytime drowsiness, anxiety, depression, mood swings, and on and on...



No shortage of material :) If you want more info there is a free report at www.sleepydreams.com also.



~Nick

No comments:

Post a Comment