Saturday, March 10, 2012

What is the best way to collect research for a class paper?

I have a project to do on Anxiety Disorders - prevalence etc, and I'm setting about doing research on statistics and such. There are a lot of numbers and such on the internet, but I don't know if they're accurate!

What sources should I be referencing to get accurate info on this kind of thing? I doubt I can just trust the info from any old site, but I don't know how I would validate that info?What is the best way to collect research for a class paper?
For one, if your looking at websites make sure they're a reliable source, like a .org, .edu, or something along the lines. .com's are fine sometimes, but most of the time it's not a reliable source



For books, you can find statistics in there as well, but be careful. You want the most recent data you can get, so keep it to textbooks within the past 4 years. Going to a bookstore (like b%26amp;n) would be much more useful than a library.

No comments:

Post a Comment