Wednesday, March 7, 2012

What exactly is the difference between a research paper and an argumentative paper?

In reference specifically to my assignment, I am suppose to write a 10 page argumentative paper. My professor did not want any "over-used" topics so I picked to argue that Noetic Science should be considered a real science.

While making an outline, most of it basically consists of the studies and experiments and the outcomes. Besides addressing the opposite side of my argument, what should be added to make sure that I don't make it look like just a research paper in the end?What exactly is the difference between a research paper and an argumentative paper?
Argumentative paper is more opinionated and there should be evidence/support to back up those ideas.What exactly is the difference between a research paper and an argumentative paper?
one is research and one is Argumentative

No comments:

Post a Comment