Saturday, March 10, 2012

What is a good topic for a research paper in my criminal justice class?

The class is Introduction to Policing and our research paper can be on anything relating to policing. What is a good topic for a research paper in my criminal justice class?
Police Brutality

or

Discretion- do the police have too much power?



I took Criminal Justice and I wrote about Discretion for a research paper. It is a very controversial issue
- DEA drug raids

- Violent Protests

- Policing Borders

- Heck, people who tailgate! That bugs ME the most! lolWhat is a good topic for a research paper in my criminal justice class?
What lies in the Criminal Justice System.
I did one on Public Safety vs. Personal Rights. Tons of information and real dilemma.What is a good topic for a research paper in my criminal justice class?
What's the going rate to bribe a cop?

No comments:

Post a Comment