Saturday, March 10, 2012

How can I display the results of observational research?

As part of my undergraduate dissertation I will be carrying out some observational research.



My topic is about how news stations attempt to censor live breaking news footage. I plan to sit in a news network gallery and observe them making censorship decisions throughout their day.



What is the best way to collect the data, and then present it for analysis? I am against the idea of text based presentation as it will be too long.



Can I present the results graphically? If so, how?How can I display the results of observational research?
James, you need to go back and read your own question. You plan to to do an expose on how news networks divert attention from the real facts, by using various methods such as changing the context of those questions, such as to completely change the direction of attention.



If you don't meet fire with fire, innuendo with innuendo, face to face, you will not be doing your job, you will be letting them off easily, and lessening the impact of your efforts.



,

The best way to collect the data is to listen very carefully, the way to present it for analysis is to throw the evidence out there for God and everyone else to hear, no matter what the length of necessary diatribe.



The woods are full of timid reporters/journalists, the brave ones have major prime-time network shows.

No comments:

Post a Comment