Saturday, March 10, 2012

What is a research topic that involves animal rescue?

I am writing a research paper that involves studying something related to my major which is Animal Science. I would like to start volunteering at a local animal rescue, so it would be great if I could research a topic that I could study while I'm volunteering there and kill two birds with one stone. Any ideas?What is a research topic that involves animal rescue?
The people at the shelter will be able to give you lots of stats about animal cruelty cases, this is something that needs attention. The more info out there, the better educated people become.



I also have a suggestion about using a different term than "kill 2 birds with one stone" as animal lovers, we don't really want any birds to die. :) Try using: You can save 2 kittens with one ladder.What is a research topic that involves animal rescue?
Depending on the length of time you have, you could follow two different dogs: one who gets adopted %26amp; one who eventually has to be put down because no one adopts him.



You could also do just a general topic on animal rescue, such as how many get adopted %26amp; such.What is a research topic that involves animal rescue?
jflsad xJFKc

No comments:

Post a Comment