Sunday, March 4, 2012

What is a good market research company for business start-ups in the UK?

I am looking to start a new business but I am cautious and want to find if their is a market for the service that my company would be providing. Also I am looking for quantitative market research. Thanks in advance.What is a good market research company for business start-ups in the UK?
Specifically for start-ups, I would suggest Marketest. They specialize in providing quantitative market research for new business ideas. There are of course others too but its best to stick with companies who have expertise in a specific area.What is a good market research company for business start-ups in the UK?
I would suggest Pulse48 reports by Inception Market Intelligence (www.inceptionintel.com) they are very inexpensive.

Report Abuse

What is a good market research company for business start-ups in the UK?
I agree marketest is extremely good for helping startups

Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment