Wednesday, March 7, 2012

How do I get paid to do research for a book I want to write?

I am unclear if grant writing is what I want. I am eager to write an educational reference book. However, I am a full time student as well as in charge of caring for my household of 2 children and husband. He is the only one working and tuition will be increasing when I transfer to a University next year. How do I get paid to do the research I need for this book?How do I get paid to do research for a book I want to write?
No one is going to pay you to do any kind of research unless you're already well established.



Grant writing sounds about right but why do you feel you're owed a check for doing research when; like a majority of us writing and/or researching something, you're an unknown writer?



You're a student. Take advantage of researching while going to school.

No comments:

Post a Comment