Saturday, March 10, 2012

What is a good medical/research internship opportunity for someone living in Maryland?

I just did a research project involving cancer cells this past year for my science fair project. My partner and I won our school competition and runners up in the county. I would like to continue to do high intensity research projects and was wondering where some good internship opportunities might be in Maryland. Thanks!What is a good medical/research internship opportunity for someone living in Maryland?
You'll have to decide what you think is worth while researching. You've already covered cancer cells. What about breast cancer and new treatments which involve the cellular level? If you visit different hospitals, you can ask them re what research proojects they're covering over the summer. I'm sorry that I don't know of any research projects which are available in Maryland.

No comments:

Post a Comment