Saturday, March 10, 2012

What topic about piano is easy and good to research on?

I am doing a research paper about piano and I need a research question to research on. I chose piano because I learning how to play it but I do not know what to research about.What topic about piano is easy and good to research on?
How about the topic of how the piano revolutionized music? Simple, yet powerful.

The piano is such a versatile instrument and can be used to play an infinite number of music genres. Renaissance, Classical, Baroque, Jazz, even rock and hip-hop. You can go into detail about the different styles of playing for each genre. Man I really want to read ths resarch paper now.What topic about piano is easy and good to research on?
The nicest topic would be a history of a piano.



I think the first very instrument is called 'harpsicord' - then it evolves to piano.

Nowadays we have digital pianos.



You can compare the different features and sound quality of those pianos from age to age. Not to mention the key range and the pedalling as well :)

No comments:

Post a Comment